COVID-19 Prevention Policy
There are some changes to ensure your safety and our staff's safety. We take advice from the government guidelines and the Federation of Small Businesses and will complete a further risk assessment once social distancing has been relaxed completely.
The changes we have put in place listed below are subject to change dependant on the government guidelines.
Updates for your safety and staff safety
- To maintain a 1-metre distance between each student we are reducing class sizes from 12 to 8 (in some cases 6 students).
- Every student will be required to wear a face mask except when eating or drinking. We will provide these for each session if you do not have your own.
- Each student will need to bring their own lunch.
- We do have tea and coffee available but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Each student will need to provide contact details. When one person has booked for multiple students we need the contact details (name, email address and phone number for each person attending).
Please be aware that these guidelines are subject to change depending on the government guidelines.
The Cambridge Flower School