Transform your old glass with colour
Today at the school we have had great fun spraying whiskly bottles, old jam jars and even a brandy glass into something rather special (make sure you have drunk the content first!).
If you want to try this out you will need water based spray for flowers and decorations. We used a copper colour, but there are lots of different colours available.
1. Clean your glass container removing any sticky labels or marks.
2. Dry well.
3. Shake the colour spray for about 3 minutes.
4. At a distance of 25 -30cm spray the glass container.
5. Leave for 2 mins and then spray again.
6. Leave to completely dry for another 45 minutes.
You can now fill up your new coloured glass with flowers, foliage or whatever you like! They look wonderful massed together with a few flowers in each.